Σελίδες

Δευτέρα 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

#Blogovision2014: Twenty


Phantogram - Voices



The first time I met you,you asked me "Are you afraid the day you die?"
I didn't answer, I jumped into the car and let you drive me to your galaxy, celebrating nothing more than our existance.I didn't hesitate,I followed you without any doubt and you were by my side yelling that you're never going home.
 I knew you were nothing but trouble, a little arrogant boy who left behind his black out days full of blurring memories and bad dreams  and now he is howling at the moon for something new and adventurous....something to fall in love
Never forget what Bill Murray said to that movie: 
              "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

                                                                                                     Truly amazed,
                                                                                                                  Me.


2 σχόλια:

  1. Και μένα μου άρεσε πολύ το Phantogram αλλά δε μου χώρεσε.
    Καλό βόλι!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Στην αρχή τα εικοσι μου φαινόταν βουνό και βρέθηκα να έχω αλλά είκοσι στο μυαλό μου!Οι Phantogram ήταν από αυτά που γλίτωσαν.

      Διαγραφή