Σελίδες

Κυριακή 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

#blogovision2014: Nine

  


Banks - Goddess



Here I am, sitting in a stupid bar with stupid people and stupid conversations!
"how are you?"
"What are you doing at this moment?"
"Where are you coming from?"
You should know where I'm coming from bird-brain!,we talked on the phone.
I need an alibi to stick up for so i could run away from here.I'm drowning in the warm water of boredom.I'm sunk!
I feel like a living dead...without a motive,without something to kick me under the table for something new and exciting.Someone new who will change the scenery. Here never nothing happens.It would be magical if a drunk guy enters and climbs on a chair yelling "Fuck Em Only We Know",like those guys in movies who run away with a goddess on a motorway.
nope....nothing happens!.I am still here.Playing the waiting game with the clock.It ticks I count as long as its time to leave all this.




#10: Baby Guru - Marginalia
#11: Beck - Morning Phase
#12: Leonard Cohen - Popular Problems
#13: Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens - Cold World
#14: Sharon Van Etten - We Are There
#15: Temples - Sun Structures
#16: Allah Las - Worship The Sun
#17: Wild Beasts - Present Tense
#18: Mac DeMarco - Salad Days
#19: The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
#20: Phantogram - Voices

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου