Σελίδες

Κυριακή 7 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

#Blogovision2014: Fourteen



Sharon Van Etten - Are We There





This is how it started.

  "Taking chances is a part of the game" you said.
"I know" I nodded without thinking.

Our love is always reminds of Tarifa, a little piece of land, there in the corner. If I take a step to the left I see the tranquillity of mediterranean, if I take a step to the right I face the ocean...strange and unpredictable. You know,I love you but I'm lost ...I'm stuck in the middle without knowing what am I facing and what is behind me.
Every time the sun comes up, I don't know what to expect.I used to wait in anticipation for your awekening to be secure and afraid of nothing ,but now, I am waiting for something to break me in million pieces so I could understand how many pieces of me have your name on.
You know me well,  I' ll never find the courage to give you this and maybe nothing will change unless you want to but your love is killing me...
Me.






#15: Temples - Sun Structures
#16: Allah Las - Worship The Sun
#17: Wild Beasts - Present Tense
#18: Mac DeMarco - Salad Days
#19: The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
#20: Phantogram - Voices

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου