Σελίδες

Παρασκευή 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

#blogovision2014: Ten




Baby Guru - Marginalia









Two days ago I was flicking through an old book and found a note of yours beside the rest marginalia:

“...half an hour is just a second for turtle hearts...they were beating for so long and now it’s hard for them to stop...”


Most of the times when you  talk like that I feel like a small kid with an enormous ice cream! I am bursting with excitement and happiness!

Especially when you’re in anticipation of an answer which is complete unknown to me and I've only got that face that just says "baby you're so weird" and you laugh. Just laugh...
It's really hard to explain to myself whos behaviour is weirdiest mine or yours. No answer in my brain. No exegesis why we need some space between us and all the others point of view and their reality.
That's why i love you,

me.




#11: Beck - Morning Phase
#12: Leonard Cohen - Popular Problems
#13: Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens - Cold World
#14: Sharon Van Etten - We Are There
#15: Temples - Sun Structures
#16: Allah Las - Worship The Sun
#17: Wild Beasts - Present Tense
#18: Mac DeMarco - Salad Days
#19: The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
#20: Phantogram - Voices

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου